- Software - Operating System: Spam Filter ISP will run on Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 2008 and Windows 2012.
- Hardware: Spam Filter is very CPU and RAM efficient. Server requirements will depend on the email traffic. VMWare virtual servers are also supported.
Sample hardware configurations are as follows:
- For a server handling 20,000 emails/day, a 500MHz CPU and 512MB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- For a server handling 200,000 emails/day, a dual-core 2GHz Xeon CPU and 4GBMB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- For a server handling 2 million emails/day, two dual-core 3GHz Xeon CPUs and 4GBMB of RAM is the minimum recommended.
- SpamFilter ISP - Optional quarantine database: Microsoft SQL Server 7 and higher (including SQL Azure), MySQL 4.0 and higher, Oracle 8 and higher, Microsoft Access 2000 and higher.
- SpamFilter Enterprise - One of the following database servers is required: Microsoft SQL Server 7 or higher (including SQL Azure) - MySQL 5 or higher (Unix / Windows / Mac are supported MySQL platforms)